100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
3. Newark Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 22.20
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 56.80
5. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 25.40
6. JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.00
7. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
9. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
10. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 35.30
New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
Book your New York airport transfer between LaGuardia airport, JFK airport or Newark airport to Manhattan. This is an easy and affordable shared airport transfer in minibus. Book your New York Airport Transfer here!
Here you can book an affordable, on time and safe New York airport transfer services to and from Manhattan, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. You are guaranteed an easy transfer to Manhattan, during rush hour, peak travel times in airports, and when taxis are very limited!
What can I expect?
We provide fast and efficient, LaGuardia Airport Shuttle, JFK Airport Shuttle and Newark Airport Shuttle services to and from Manhattan. Our door to door share-ride shuttles provide transportation in each direction between LaGuardia, JFK and Newark Airports and Manhattan hotels between Battery Park and 125th Street.
It is so easy to use our New York Airport transfer service, and is a cost saving alternative to taking a cab!
* You simply bring a copy of the voucher (that we will send by e-mail after you have completed your booking) to the “Ground Transportation Desk” in your arrival airport terminal. Here we will provide full details of your transfer and precise instructions of how to catch your ride to New York City with our minibuses.
* If you chose to buy a return service from Manhattan back to the airport, you simply arrange your pick up by calling our airport transfer agent 2-3 days in advance of your return travel date (The phone number of the airport transfer agent will be stated on your voucher)!
* Arrival and departure transfers are only available for hotels located on Manhattan Island between Battery Park 125th Street!
* Baggage allowance: One suitcase per person and one small carry-on per person!
* ONLY use minibuses from and clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Very Good: 3.9 – 140 reviews
Transfer JFK to Manhattan
"Kann ich nur empfehlen! Alles sehr stress frei!"
Dirk Mon, 12 Aug 2019
Transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan and back ! :-) +++
"Hi Guys! :-) It was a excellent Service. The Organisation at the Airport was great. If you payed before you travel it's definitely easy. Just show the Paper to the Helping Center at the Airport. The next Steps are super easy because the Guys are helping you. It was my 3. Time I took the Transfer by Ticmate. I would always book again. Greetings from Frankfurt, Isabell T. :-)"
Isabell Th, 20 Jun 2019
Okej och enkelt
"Var en del väntande innan vi kom iväg men smidigt att komma hela vägen till hotellet utan byten. Vi var fyra st, skulle lika gärna kunna kostat på oss en egen taxi."
Jessica Mon, 17 Jun 2019
Go airlink JFK rushhour
"The shuttle bus was 30min late at 4.45 p.m. rushhour time in N.Y. But the driver managed the traffic perfectly professionell . My advise : plan 2 hours for the drive plus 3 hours before your flight starts, then you will have a relaxed last day in N.Y . "
Claudia Sat, 15 Jun 2019