100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
2. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 27.10
3. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 41.20
4. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
5. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 71.20
6. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
7. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
8. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 49.50
9. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
10. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
Central Park Bike Rental
Rent a bike or rollerblades by the hour and cruise around Central Park, an emerald green oasis in the middle of the madness. Become part of Manhattan as you glide past lakes, playgrounds, and statues.
- Discover Central Park on a bike or rollerblades
- Ride and skate round one of the world’s most celebrated public parks
- Get your Eggs Benedict with the locals or grab a coffee to go
- Breeze in and out in an hour or spend a whole day exploring
What can I expect?
Explore Central Park
Central Park is a serene sanctuary right in the center of New York City. The park has something to suit any desire: boats to paddle, trails to run, and nine thousand benches from which to people-watch. Though it would take a lifetime to explore the whole park, a couple of hours cycling or blading will give you a nice taste.
Don't be surprised if the park gives you a sense of déjà vu. Central Park is one of the world’s most-filmed locations, prompting most visitors to exclaim "I've seen this somewhere before!" The restaurant Tavern On The Green, for example, was featured in Edward Scissorhands, Beaches and Ghostbusters (this was also where John Lennon held his birthday parties). The Wollman Skating Rink was the stage for classic romantic moments in Love Story and Serendipity. And the Naumburg Bandshell played host to everyone from a brooding Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany's) to a joyful tribe of dancers (Hair).
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where do I bring the tickets?
Show your ticket at the Central Park Sightseeing Store at 56 W 56th St (between 5th Avenue and 6th Avenue).
How long can I rent my bike or rollerblades?
Rental options include 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 12 hours, or 24 hours.
No rider under 18 will be allowed to take a bike out without an adult over 18 present. If you're 18 or younger, your parent or legal guardian must be present to sign a liability form.
Daily 9 AM to 7 PM
Mobile voucher accepted
- Cannondale bike, helmet, lock, and basket - or rollerblades and safety equipment
- A map of Central Park
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.