100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.10
2. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Sat, 31 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.00
3. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Sat, 31 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.00
4. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 25.30
5. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Fri, 27 Nov 2020
From $ 35.40
6. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 71.20
7. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Sat, 31 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sat, 31 Oct 2020 - Sat, 24 Apr 2021
From $ 26.00
9. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sat, 31 Oct 2020 - Sun, 25 Apr 2021
From $ 28.10
10. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entrance
Immerse yourself in the United States' military and maritime history at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Skip the line with prepaid tickets!
- Skip the line to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- See dozens of incredible aircrafts
- Go inside the diesel-powered submarine USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public, and check out its command center and torpedo rooms
- Experience the many interactive exhibits
- Chat with military veteran volunteers about their experiences behind enemy lines
What can I expect?
Explore The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a battle-hardened aircraft carrier, which served in WW2 and the Vietnam War - and even assisted NASA during rescue missions.
Step aboard and see dozens of skillfully restored aircraft, including two Soviet MiGs, the supersonic A-12 Blackbird, and the actual Concorde. If that’s not out-of-this-world enough for you, check out the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
The Intrepid also has the USS Growler, one of only two diesel-powered submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. Watch your head as you explore this underwater war-tube. Check out the crew’s mess, the command center, and the two torpedo rooms.
History-lovers, science nerds, and people who love Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October will all find this place incredible!
Add One or Two Simulators
Get yourself an add-on and experience up to two totally unique simulators. With the simulator 'Stories of Intrepid', state-of-the-art computer graphics, historical footage, and 4D technology will all immerse you in a world of brave heroes. With the simulator 'Transporter FX', feel the wind around your polarized glasses as you judder your way through six minutes of adrenaline-pumping flight!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
All children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Access to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Access to the submarine USS Growler
- Access to one or two simulators (if selected)
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Pier 86 West 46th Street at 12th Avenue New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.