100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 35.70
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Fri, 4 Feb 2022
From $ 64.00
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 26.70
5. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 28.80
6. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
7. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
8. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
9. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entrance
Immerse yourself in the United States' military and maritime history at the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum. Skip the line with prepaid tickets!
- Skip the line to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- See dozens of incredible aircrafts
- Go inside the diesel-powered submarine USS Growler, the only American guided missile submarine open to the public, and check out its command center and torpedo rooms
- Experience the many interactive exhibits
- Chat with military veteran volunteers about their experiences behind enemy lines
What can I expect?
Explore The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
The Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum is a battle-hardened aircraft carrier, which served in WW2 and the Vietnam War - and even assisted NASA during rescue missions.
Step aboard and see dozens of skillfully restored aircraft, including two Soviet MiGs, the supersonic A-12 Blackbird, and the actual Concorde. If that’s not out-of-this-world enough for you, check out the Space Shuttle Enterprise.
The Intrepid also has the USS Growler, one of only two diesel-powered submarines armed with nuclear cruise missiles. Watch your head as you explore this underwater war-tube. Check out the crew’s mess, the command center, and the two torpedo rooms.
History-lovers, science nerds, and people who love Top Gun and The Hunt for Red October will all find this place incredible!
Add One or Two Simulators
Get yourself an add-on and experience up to two totally unique simulators. With the simulator 'Stories of Intrepid', state-of-the-art computer graphics, historical footage, and 4D technology will all immerse you in a world of brave heroes. With the simulator 'Transporter FX', feel the wind around your polarized glasses as you judder your way through six minutes of adrenaline-pumping flight!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Infant (0-4): Free of charge
All children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Book From $ 37.90
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Access to the Space Shuttle Pavilion
- Access to the submarine USS Growler
- Access to one or two simulators (if selected)
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum Pier 86 West 46th Street at 12th Avenue New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.