100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 Jan 2022
From $ 35.10
2. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 25.30
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 May 2021
From $ 26.70
4. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Sat, 30 Jan 2021 - Sat, 1 May 2021
From $ 38.20
6. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.00
7. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
8. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 20.90
9. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 157.60
10. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 May 2021
From $ 28.80
9/11 Memorial & Museum
Avoid the hour-long lines by prebooking tickets to the 9/11 Memorial in New York City. You'll receive a specific admission time or the 9/11 Memorial Museum. If you wish, you can visit the 9/11 Memorial before or after you time in the museum.
- Visit the 9/11 Memorial and see the two reflecting pools formed in the footprints of the original Twin Towers
- See artifacts associated with the events of 9/11
- Explore the web-based interactive timelines
What can I expect?
The Story of Loss and Recovery
The 9/11 Memorial serves to explore the implications of the events of 9/11, documenting the impact of those events and exploring 9/11's continued significance.
The memorial serves to remember and honor the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11, 2001, as well as the six people killed in the World Trade Center bombing in February 1993.
The 9/11 Memorial Museum displays monumental artifacts linked to the events of 9/11. It tells the story of the 2001 and 1993 attacks by presenting intimate stories of loss, compassion, and recovery. It also explores the global impact of 9/11 and its continued significance.
The 9/11 Memorial Museum features has web-based interactive timelines chronicling the events of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, the events of September 11, 2001, and the nine-month recovery effort at Ground Zero. The timelines use images, audio, and video as well as first-person accounts. These are part of the 9/11 Memorial Museum's permanent collection.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How do I get my tickets?
Since the tickets are timed and need to be issued with your name, booking number and time. It might take up to 48 hours before you receive the actual e-ticket by email.
Where is The 9/11 Memorial located?
The 9/11 Memorial is located at the World Trade Center site in lower Manhattan. Visitors can currently access the 9/11 Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, and at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street.
How much time should I expect to spend at the memorial?
An average visit takes approximately two hours.
Please note that everyone has to go through the security line in order to enter into the museum.
Children (0-6): Free
Is this suitable for me?
Is The 9/11 Memorial Museum appropriate for young children?
The historical exhibition may not be appropriate for visitors younger than 10 years of age.
Please remember that this is a place for remembering the people who lost their lives, and visitors should act respectfully.
Daily: 7:30 A.M. - 9 P.M.
9/11 Memorial Museum
Friday-Saturday: 9 A.M. - 9 P.M. Last entry at 7 P.M.
Sunday-Thursday: 9 A.M. - 8 P.M. Last entry at 6 P.M.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 34 reviews
Memorial Museum - Et besøg værd
"Helt fantastisk oplevelse - husk at gå ind i Teatret og se filmen!"
9/11 Museum - SKAL SES!!!
"Er et superflot museum og meget bevægende at gå rundt i. Vi brugte nemt 3,5 time på museet og gik endda lidt hurtigt igennem det sidste, da vi ligesom blev 'mættet' af indtryk og følelser. SKAL SES!!!"
Pia b.s., København s
9/11 en transfer go airlink
"9/11 prima vliegtuig transfer go air. zeer slecht (1) Don't go air link! wachttijd op vliegveld een uur minimaal. heel veel stops tussen alle hotels duurde nogmaals 1,5 uur. Duur en slecht. Neem de airtrain (6 dollar) en de metro. beter en sneller. makkelijker."
Book From $ 35.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Access to the 9/11 Memorial.
- Access to the 9/11 Memorial Museum, exhibitions and films.
9/11 Memorial & Museum
Greenwich St & Liberty St New York, NY 10006
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.