100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 27.10
2. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
4. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
5. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
6. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
7. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Sun, 27 Sep 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
8. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
9. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
10. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 71.20
Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals
Soak up the magic of Manhattan from a bike. Once you pick up your gear at South Bridge Seaport, the city is yours for the taking. Plan your own itinerary, choosing any rental period between an hour rental and 24 hours. Get ready to pedal through a helluva town.
- Rent a bike from South Street Seaport in Manhattan
- Discover the city at your own pace
- Choose the rental period, from 1 hour up to a full 24
- Ride over the Brooklyn Bridge
- Visit museums, parks, and famous neighborhoods
What can I expect?
Bike Across The Brooklyn Bridge
You'll see, smell, and live New York when you explore it by bike. Tune into the pulse of the city as the wind whooshes through your hair and the scent of hot dogs wafts toward you.
Pick up your bike at South Street Seaport, just two blocks from the Brooklyn Bridge. You'll get a map, a helmet, a chain, and a basket. All you need to bring is your camera.
If you've only got a morning to spare, hire a bike for 3 or 4 hours and cruise around lower Manhattan. Check out the restaurants in Little Italy and the knock-off goods for sale in Chinatown.
If you have the whole day, why not ride over the Brooklyn Bridge into Williamsburg, or beyond? There's no limit to what you can see in New York. Pedal on out there and join in!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
How does it work?
Show your smartphone ticket at Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentals at South Street Seaport.
How long can I rent my bike?
Choose between 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, or 24 hours rental.
No rider under 18 will be allowed to take a bike out without an adult over 18 present. If you're 18 or younger, one of your parents or a legal guardian will need to sign a liability form.
Per New York State law, cyclists under age 14 are must wear a helmet.
Daily 9 AM -7 PM