100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 Jan 2022
From $ 35.10
2. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 25.30
3. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 May 2021
From $ 35.00
4. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Sat, 30 Jan 2021 - Sat, 1 May 2021
From $ 38.20
6. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.00
7. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
8. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 27 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 28 Jan 2021 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
10. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Mon, 25 Jan 2021 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island
Enjoy a boat cruise to both the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island and Ellis Island - including access to the famed Ellis Island National Immigration Museum. It's an absolute must when visiting New York!
- Get up close to Lady Liberty
- Hop on a boat and sail out to Liberty Island
- Admire America's enduring symbol of freedom
- Visit the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Enjoy an audio tour for each island
- Get an exclusive pdf guide to Downtown Manhattan
- Bring children under age four for free
What can I expect?
Visit New York's Top Attraction
Sent over the Atlantic as a gift from France in 1886, Lady Liberty towers over New York Harbor. Marvel at this monument as you sail over from Battery Park in Downtown Manhattan. Once you touch ground on the three-acre Liberty Island, you'll have the chance to walk around the entire statue and listen to the audio guide telling you the history of this monument. (Tickets to enter the Statue of Liberty itself are not included).
Ellis Island, a short boat ride away, goes further in charting the story of America's past, detailing the lengthy process refugees and immigrants went through to come to the land of opportunity in the early 20th century.
It's estimated that nearly half of Americans can trace at least one family member who passed through Ellis Island. Many of the exhibits are geared towards children - including an audio guide designed for children ages 6-10.
When you're done, just hop on boat back to Battery Park.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after you have completed your booking, your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How does it work?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Castle Clinton box office #6 in Battery Park.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid on the date and time slot you choose.
- Please note that if you take the last boat from Battery Park you won't have time to visit both islands.
What’s not included?
Entrance to the Statue of Liberty itself. Tickets for this are extremely limited and are often sold out months in advance, and are therefore not included.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 3 reviews
Perfekt i eget tempo
"Perfekt at man kan hoppe af og på bådene imellem Frihedsgudinden og Ellis. Masser af afgangstider. Nemt og bekvemt."
"Det er bare så dejligt at bruge ticmate Der er ingen problemer, faktisk kommer man nogen steder hurtigere frem når man viser sin ticmate biletter "
Book From $ 26.70
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Combi ticket including a guided boat cruise to Liberty and Ellis Island
- Free audio tour on each island
- Access to Liberty Island
- Access to Ellis Island and Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Our Manhattan City Guide (with self-guided walking tour and more than $20 in discounts)
17 State Street, New York
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.