100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 25.30
2. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
3. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 Jan 2022
From $ 35.10
4. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.00
5. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 May 2021
From $ 35.00
6. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
7. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Sat, 22 May 2021
From $ 26.70
8. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
9. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
10. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Sat, 30 Jan 2021 - Sat, 1 May 2021
From $ 38.20
The Guggenheim: Skip the Line
The Guggenheim Museum is New York's premiere gallery, famous for its world-class modern art collection. Skip the lines to this popular museum when you buy your tickets from home.
- Skip the line to the renowned Guggenheim Museum
- Admire one of the world's leading art collections
- Surround yourself with the iconic architecture of Frank Lloyd Wright
- See works by Cézanne, Picasso, Kandinsky, Monet, & other international stars
What can I expect?
The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, or just "The Guggenheim," needs no introduction. Frank Lloyd Wright's futuristic beehive is an architectural landmark, and the interior houses a world-renowned collection of modern art that celebrates the 20th century and beyond. The Guggenheim opened to the public in 1959 and changed the world of modern art. Its design is still as cutting-edge as it was in the 50s, with its gracefully spiraling ramp reaching gently into the spectacular domed-glass ceiling.
The rotating exhibitions show off a wide range of works from exciting new artists and cultural heavyweights. With free guided tours, downloadable audio guides, and interactive augmented reality mobile apps, a visit to the Guggenheim is an appropriately contemporary experience – a must-see for lovers of art, connoisseurs of architecture, and those looking to recreate that bit at the start of Men in Black.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- Backpacks, suitcases, umbrellas, and similarly large items must be checked in at the coatroom. Luggage exceeding 22 x 14 x 9 inches is not permitted and cannot be checked in.
- Due to exhibition changeovers, some galleries, and/or the spiral rotunda, may be closed at the time of your visit.
- Art in the Round public tours are led by highly knowledgeable Guggenheim educators at 2 PM on opening days. Tours are free with admission; no reservation required.
Child (0-11): Free of charge
Daily 10 AM-5:30 PM. Tuesday open until 8 PM.
Very Good: 4.0 – 2 reviews
Book From $ 28.80
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line access to the Guggenheim Museum
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibitions (if available)
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.