100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 64.50
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 40.70
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 24.70
4. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 59.10
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 40.00
6. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Mon, 26 Feb 2024
From $ 37.00
7. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 30 Apr 2024
From $ 112.70
8. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 36.60
Madame Tussauds New York
Madame Tussauds is the wax attraction to end all wax attractions. With these prebooked tickets, you can see all the exhibitions. Act in your favorite Broadway musicals, visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema, and of course, see all your favorite celebs.
- Visit Madame Tussauds in New York
- Enjoy flexible tickets - valid one month
- Become a star by partaking in famous Broadway shows
- Get an All Access Pass to all the exhibits
- See the over 100 lifelike wax figures
- Visit the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema
What can I expect?
If you spend enough time in New York City, you're sure to spot a celebrity or two. They'll likely be wearing big sunglasses and will probably dart into a taxi to escape. So if you want to snap pictures with over 100 of the world's most fascinating historical, political and iconic figures, head to Madame Tussauds. As they say, sometimes fiction beats reality.
Madame Tussauds may have begun in London, but the Manhattan branch is quintessentially NYC. Stand next to Marilyn Monroe as the wind from the subway raises her skirt. Ring the bell at the Stock Exchange. Take a stroll through Central Park, sit behind the wheel of a real NYC cab and enjoy a once in a lifetime opportunity to get your picture taken inside the crown of the Statue of Liberty.
Of course, Broadway musicals are a big part of NYC, and Madame Tussauds features a new exhibit dedicated to the shows of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Step onto the scene and perform with Grizabella from Cats, sing with the Phantom of the Opera, and partake in many more memorable scenes from your favourite Broadway productions!
You also get the chance to experience the Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema, which delivers amazing 3D technology with the latest in 4D special effects including wind, snow, mist, scent, digital surround sound, and an exciting lineup of films to thrill the entire family!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Madame Tussauds New York.
In order to get your tickets at Madame Tussauds, you need to bring a photo ID with your e-ticket. The name on the e-ticket must match the name on your ID.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the date you choose.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Daily, 9 AM - 8 PM
Fantastic: 4.2 – 10 reviews
Jacqueline de Rooij
"Geweldig we hebben genoten !!!!"
Bell'esperienza al Madame Tussauds NY
"Bellissimo e divertente museo dove trovate la maggior parte di personaggi famosi (soprattutto americani)con cui poter fare qualche foto! Bella anche l'esperienza in 4D nella sala cinematografica del museo! Raccomando questo museo"
Alice rossella, Bollate (mi)
Book From $ 33.70
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
- Entry-ticket to Madame Tussauds - valid for one month.
- Access to Madame Tussauds New York Presents Broadway!
- An All Access Pass to all of the attraction's exhibits (including Marvel SuperHeroes 4D Cinema and The Spirit of New York).
Madame Tussauds New York
234 W 42nd St New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.