100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
2. New York Cruise: Landmark Cruiseat New York Cruise: Landmark Cruise, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
3. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
4. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 88.60
5. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 157.60
6. Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruiseat Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.10
7. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 163.80
8. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 24.80
9. New York City Sightseeing Cruiseat New York Sightseeing Cruise, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.90
10. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 35.10
New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise around Manhattan
- Share a great 4-course dinner with a loved one
- Experience amazing close-ups views of New York
- Dance to the jazz band
- Free window seats - Worth up to 35$
Dine, Drink and Dance the Night Away
Get ready for a night out in style. See the lights of New York from the water, enjoy the live jazz band and get a full dining experience.
During your cruise you'll get to experience the incredible skyline of New York and get close to many of Manhattan's amazing buildings.
The menu is including 4-course plated dinner as well as coffee and tea.
If you book a cruise for any day in 2017, before 31st of March 2017, you will get free window seats!!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the ticket office where you exchange it for your boarding pass.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts from Chelsea Piers – Pier 61.
How long is the cruise?
The cruise lasts 3 hours. Please be there 45 minutes before the tour starts for ticketing and boarding.
What's on the menu?
You can see a sample menu here. (Menus are subject to change).
Do I need to bring an ID?
Yes, all passengers must bring a valid photo ID, e.g. a passport.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen date.
Is there a dress code?
Tie or suit is not required, however, jackets for men, and either cocktail wear, a dress or casual dress for ladies are requested. Jeans and leisurewear including shorts, flip-flops and athletic shoes are not allowed.
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
Bareaux New York Middag Cruise
"Veldig bra opplegg, men det var veldig mye støy etter vår mening."
Ruth marie, Leira i valdres
"God mat, god stemning, fin musikk og en fantastisk utsikt over New York "
Kristin voster, Jørpeland