100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 35.10
2. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.00
3. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlet, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 24.30
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
5. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Th, 16 Jul 2020
From $ 35.40
7. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 122.60
8. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
9. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 101.00
10. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
Rockefeller Center Tour
Visit the Rockefeller Center and the Observation Deck: Top of the Rock. With this ticket you get a tour through the Center led by an expert historian guide, where you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture. From the Observation Deck you can see some of New York's most famous landmarks!
- Visit the Rockefeller Center
- Gaze over New York City from Top of the Rock
- Join this tour led by an expert historian guide
- See the stunning Swarovski chandelier
- Visit the indoor and outdoor viewing areas
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Hear about the history of the Center
What can I expect?
As shimmering as the sequin dresses of the Roaring Twenties, the Swarovski chandelier hangs in the Rockefeller Center, and might be the first thing you see, when you arrive for your tour. It truly shines on the guests of the Center.
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You see exquisite murals, sculptures and statues, while your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the gardens.
You then take the elevator up 70 floors in less that one minute. Here you find Top of the Rock - the Observation Deck of the Center. It covers three floors with both indoor and outdoor viewing areas. The landmarks, you can see from here, are Central Park, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center, the Statue of Liberty and much more. It's quite the view!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the box office inside the Rockefeller Center.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- Access to Top of the Rock - the Observation Deck of the Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.