100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Mon, 29 Nov 2021
From $ 29.40
2. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Sun, 6 Dec 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
3. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Sat, 5 Dec 2020 - Sat, 1 May 2021
From $ 38.20
4. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, Sat, 5 Dec 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 49.50
5. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, Sat, 5 Dec 2020 - Mon, 28 Dec 2020
From $ 36.10
6. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Th, 3 Dec 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
7. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, Th, 3 Dec 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 41.20
8. Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tourat Holiday Lights & Movie Sites Tour, Th, 3 Dec 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 52.60
9. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Th, 3 Dec 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 91.70
10. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 3 Dec 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of the famous Radio City Music Hall, home of the high-kicking Rockettes. If you love live entertainment, then this is the perfect stop on your New York City trip.
- Visit Radio City Music Hall
- Snap a photo with a real Radio City Rockette
- Discover the secret Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
What can I expect?
Radio City Music Hall was originally envisioned as a place for the people: a place that would offer high-quality entertainment at prices that the general public could afford. And indeed, more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, performances, and concerts at Radio City since it opened in 1932. It is the largest theater in the world; the marquee itself spans a city block. There's no place like it to see—or stage—a show!
Radio City is the USA's leading venue for popular concerts and stage shows, but its huge screen makes it especially well-suited to film premieres. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour through Radio City Music Hall, you'll go behind the scenes to learn the history of this wonderful showplace! Discover the art deco masterpieces inside, such the impressive foyer. Step into the stunning auditorium and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage as you gaze out at the sea of seats. You'll even get to see to the secret interior apartment , known as the Roxy Suite (is it named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You'll find out!)
To top off the tour, you get to meet a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you within 48 hours of booking. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
40 W 51st St New York, NY 10020
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.