100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Th, 8 Dec 2022
From $ 34.00
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Wed, 8 Jun 2022
From $ 64.00
3. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sat, 11 Dec 2021 - Mon, 7 Feb 2022
From $ 37.60
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Th, 7 Apr 2022
From $ 26.70
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 39.90
6. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Th, 7 Apr 2022
From $ 28.80
7. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 10 Dec 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
8. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Th, 9 Dec 2021 - Tue, 8 Feb 2022
From $ 28.50
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Madison Square Garden may very well be the place where your favorite live album was recorded or your favorite athlete made a historical shot. Here's your chance for a behind-the-scenes look at how the arena works. Your guide will tell you the nights that history was made at MSG—at concerts, at Knicks game, and so much more!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- Go behind-the-scenes of the venue
- Learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English or Spanish
What can I expect?
In 1962, Marilyn Monroe sang "Happy Birthday" to President John F. Kennedy from Madison Square Garden. In 1971, boxers Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier took to the ring there for a history-making fight. Love, war, serenading, sporting: this stage has seen it all.
Even if you consider yourself well-versed in all things MSG, we promise there's more to learn when you take an official tour. Let your expert guide show you exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden. Plus, you'll get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of attending a Garden event thanks to innovative virtual reality technology.
The arena is the official home of the New York Knicks and the New York Rangers; it also hosts professional boxing, college basketball, and many more sporting events. And when it comes to the top music acts, who hasn't played at MSG? Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. Some of music's most iconic moments happened here. Madison Square Garden was where Frank Sinatra held his "Main Event" concert and where several benefit concerts have broken records.
With so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always an element of surprise to the tour. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
How does it work?
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Book From $ 29.40
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 15 minutes
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.