Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.50
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 25.10
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Wed, 4 Nov 2020
From $ 57.90
4. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 42.00
5. Manhattan Experience Tourat Manhattan Experience Tour, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 135.50
6. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 58.80
7. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat All Around Town in 72 Hours, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 88.20
8. NYC TV & Movie Tourat NYC TV & Movie Tour, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 53.60
9. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 45.20
10. New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 199.50
New York City Sightseeing Cruise
Relax with your friends or family on a cruise around the New York City Harbor. You see all the highlights of the big apple, without spending all day on the boat. This cruise combines the best sights in New York City in just one hour!
- Snap pictures of The Statue of Liberty
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and much more
- Listen to the audio guide via an app
- Purchace food and drinks onboard
What can I expect?
Take a boat trip on the Hudson on this sightseeing cruise, where you see New York City from a different perspective!
This cruise is the best way to view the Statue of Liberty and more of New York City's most iconic sights. These include the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), the admirable Manhattan skyline, and so much more—all squeezed into one glorious hour.
Feel free to take a selfie or snap pictures of the sights as you pass by them. You'll appreciate it later!
How does it work?
A booking confirmation will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Within 48 hours of book, you will receive your tickets.
Where does the cruise depart from?
The cruise departs from Pier 15 at the South Street Seaport.
Please remember to respect the rules on board. This means:
- No running on board.
- No pushing or skipping the queue.
- No standing on the furniture.
- Remain with your party.
- Remain inside while the gangway is being lowered and raised.
Please check the calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks (can be purchased on board).
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours
- A 1 hour cruise.
New York Sightseeing Cruise
Pier 15 78 South St, New York NY 10038
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.