100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Fri, 12 Nov 2021
From $ 56.90
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 13 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.70
3. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.50
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.50
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 35.00
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 30.90
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 13 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 28.80
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 14 May 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 14 May 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
New York City Sightseeing Cruise
Relax with your friends or family on a cruise around the New York City Harbor. You see all the highlights of the big apple, without spending all day on the boat. This cruise combines the best sights in New York City in just one hour!
- Snap pictures of The Statue of Liberty
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and much more
- Listen to the audio guide via an app
- Purchace food and drinks onboard
What can I expect?
Take a boat trip on the Hudson on this sightseeing cruise, where you see New York City from a different perspective!
This cruise is the best way to view the Statue of Liberty and more of New York City's most iconic sights. These include the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, One World Trade Center (Freedom Tower), the admirable Manhattan skyline, and so much more—all squeezed into one glorious hour.
Feel free to take a selfie or snap pictures of the sights as you pass by them. You'll appreciate it later!
How does it work?
A booking confirmation will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Within 48 hours of book, you will receive your tickets.
Where does the cruise depart from?
The cruise departs from Pier 15 at the South Street Seaport.
Please remember to respect the rules on board. This means:
- No running on board.
- No pushing or skipping the queue.
- No standing on the furniture.
- Remain with your party.
- Remain inside while the gangway is being lowered and raised.
Please check the calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Food and drinks (can be purchased on board).
Book From $ 30.90
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours
- A 1 hour cruise.
New York Sightseeing Cruise
Pier 15 78 South St, New York NY 10038
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.