100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Tue, 21 Nov 2023
From $ 58.70
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 24.00
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sat, 21 Sep 2024
From $ 71.60
4. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 40.40
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 39.70
6. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 111.90
7. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 36.40
8. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 36.40
9. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Fri, 20 Oct 2023 - Mon, 18 Dec 2023
From $ 36.70
New York Explorer Pass
Choose among New York's top attractions and customize your vacation to your liking. The New York Explorer Pass provides the ultimate flexibility in seeing what you want, when you want.
Save up to 50% by booking here instead of at the door at the different attractions!
- See New York City's top attractions
- Visit 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 attractions
- Enjoy your pass for up to 30 days
- Choose freely between 75+ attractions
- Read up on available attractions in the detailed PDF guide
What can I expect?
The newest art at the MOMA, the top of the Empire State Building, a Central Park bike tour, a beer and wine crawl in Brooklyn... Need we go on? With over 75 attractions offered, the New York Explorer Pass is the best way to see the New York's top attractions while staying flexible and saving money. Choose your pass based on how many attractions you wish to visit (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10) , then handpick those that interest you most.
The list is full of some of New York's most famous attractions, like the Statue of Liberty, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the 9/11 Memorial Museum. But you can easily stray from the beaten path thanks to options like the Catacombs by Candelight tour and an alternative art tour of the Lower East Side. Those looking for some exercise can rent bikes, those looking to sit back and relax can take a relaxing cruise around Manhattan. There is truly something for everyone.
See the list of different attractions here (When you purchase your pass, you will also receive a detailed PDF guide to the attractions, plus maps).
The flexibility of the Explorer Pass means that there's no need to decide in advance what you wish to see. You have 30 days to use the pass, and you choose the attractions as you go.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy to the first attraction you visit, or present your ticket via smartphone.
How many attractions can I see?
It's up to you, based on the pass you choose. Passes offer either 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 attractions.
How many attractions can I choose between?
There are over 75 attractions for you to choose between. The PDF guide provides details on them all.
Where do I find the PDF guide and the maps?
The PDF file will be attached to your e-ticket.
How do I activate my pass?
Simply visit your first attraction to activate your pass! After that, your pass is valid for 30 days.