100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 64.50
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 24.70
3. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 36.60
4. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 40.70
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 59.10
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 40.00
7. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Mon, 26 Feb 2024
From $ 37.00
8. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 30 Apr 2024
From $ 112.70
Central Park Movie Sites
Take a relaxed walking tour through the beautiful Central Park, New York's most famous background for movie settings.
Your guide takes you to over 40 movie locations in the Park. You will be surprised just how many movies you've seen that have been filmed right here! Visit the boathouse in When Harry Met Sally , take pictures at Tavern on the Green from Ghostbusters . You can also feed the pigeons as Macaulay Culkin did in Home Alone II and have a water break at Bethesda Fountain , used in Ransom and One Fine Day .
You will see for yourself why this Park has been a setting for so many movie scenes over the years. Even if you're not familiar with every movie, this is the perfect way to explore historic Central Park with a guide.
Designed by the famous landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted in the 1850s, Central Park will always amaze moviemakers and watchers all over the world.
Departs : Friday and Saturday at 12:00 pm (from March - November)
Departure Point : 5th Avenue Subway Entrance (North side of 59th Street between 5th & 6th Aves.) Look for a tour guide with a blue umbrella.
Duration : Approximately 2 hours
- The Tour is in English!
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address immediately after you have completed your reservation and your payment has been approved
- Departure from 5th Avenue Subway Entrance (North side of 59th Street between 5th & 6th Aves.) Look for a tour guide with a blue umbrella
- Please be there 15 min. prior to departure!
- Tickets are only valid on chosen date!
- Children are between 6 and 9 years. Children 10 and older are considered adults
Small children (free)
Book From $ 31.70
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours
Central Park Movie Sites
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.