100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlet, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 24.30
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 23 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
From $ 56.80
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.20
4. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
5. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
6. NYC TV & Movie Tourat NYC TV & Movie Tour, Th, 20 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 52.60
7. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 163.80
8. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 63.90
9. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Fri, 21 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
10. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 101.00
Sex and the City: Guided tour
Follow in Carrie's footsteps and take a Sex And The City tour in New York! Visit all the famous New York City hot spots and sites from the show! It's a must for any Sex and the City fan!
- Experience New York in Sex and the City style
- Enjoy a 3.5-hr guided tour of all the famous sites
- Visit over 40 locations
- Buy our VIP tickets and sit in the front of the bus
What can I expect?
The Ultimate Sex and the City Tour
Want to feel like the most famous single girls in New York? Then takes our Sex and The City Tour and feel like Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte.
You'll visit the restaurant where the girls wine and dine, be sipping Cosmopolitans and tempted by the most amazing shoes!
During the tour you'll visit over 40 locations with plenty of stops along the way. See the shop where Charlotte bought her 'Rabbit', stop at Aiden and Steve's bar Scout, enjoy cupcakes like Carrie and Miranda and see Charlotte's gallery.
You will also enjoy brand new locations from Sex and The City: The Movie and Buddakan, where Carrie and Big had their rehearsal dinner.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to the designated meeting point printed on your ticket.
When does the tour run?
The tour operates daily at 11 AM & 3 PM. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour departs from the Pulitzer Fountain (West side of 5th Avenue between 58 & 59th St). Look for a tour guide with a blue umbrella.
How long does the tour run?
The tour runs approx. 3.5 hours.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid only for the date booked.
Is there a minimum age requirement for this tour?
Yes, you must be 13 years or older to take this tour.
What do I get with the VIP tickets?
The VIP tickets offer priority boarding and guarantees you a seat in the first 5 rows of the bus.
Is this suitable for me?
You must be 13 years or older to take this tour.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 47 reviews
"What a great fun time ! It was a rainy day, so it was just perfect to cruise around in a comfortable bus.We loved all the clips in association with what we were actually seeing . I would recommend this tour to any fan of the show."
Margaret, Abington pa
"Upea kierros. Huikee opas. Nähtiin paljon muutakin matkan varrella. Pysähdyttiin muutamassa paikassa, jossa sarjaa kuvattu. Suosittelen kaikille Sinkkuelämää-faneille. Ja miksei muillekin - näkee Manhattania todella hyvin !"
Super Tour mit viel Charme und Witz
"Die Tour hat sehr viel Spaß gebracht und unser Tourguide war absolut sympathisch und witzig. Einen Stern ziehe ich ab, da nicht viel Zeit war, um alles in Ruhe zu sehen. Aber bei der Menge, die gezeigt wurde, ist das auch verständlich. Würde ich immer wieder gerne machen."