100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Bronx's Little Italy Tourat Bronx's Little Italy Tour, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
2. Food Tour in Brooklynat Food Tour in Brooklyn, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 81.40
3. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Mon, 6 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
4. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
5. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
6. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
7. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
8. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 9 Jul 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
10. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, Th, 9 Jul 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 41.20
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.