100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 13 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.70
2. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Fri, 12 Nov 2021
From $ 56.90
3. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.50
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 26.50
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 35.00
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Wed, 12 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 30.90
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 13 May 2021 - Th, 9 Sep 2021
From $ 28.80
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 14 May 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 14 May 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour
Visit the statue pedestal of the Statue of Liberty - the most stunning viewpoint in New York City! On this guided tour you avoid the crowds and learn all about the history of Lady Liberty. You also visit Ellis Island, where you hear about the immigration to the U.S. All ferry tickets and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum is included.
- Take an early morning ferry to Liberty Island and avoid the crowds
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty
- Get special access to the statue pedestal
- Visit Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Get more from your experience thanks to an expert guide and a tour group of under 20 people
- Walk the Stairs of Separation
- Visit the Kissing Post and the American Immigrant Wall of Honor
What can I expect?
Meet NYC's most famous lady up close
This tour starts with visits to the sites around Battery Park. The memorials here rarely get the attention they deserve, since visitors are usually rushing to board the ferry. Among the landmarks you´ll see are the Castle Clinton National Monument, Pier A Harbor House, the American Merchant Mariner’s Memorial, the Sphere, and New York Korean War Veteran’s Memorial.
Then it’s off to Liberty Island, with priority boarding to get the best seats on the ferry and an early departure designed to beat the crowds. Once you arrive, your guide will take you right into the pedestal, getting you closer to Lady Liberty than you would on a regular visit. Take in the enthraling sight of Manhattan and beyond as your guide teaches you about the city’s greatest icon.
Gifted to the US by France, Lady Liberty wasn’t as warmly received as you would think. With your expert guide on hand, you’ll hear all about the struggle that got her on her feet and made her even more special to the people of New York.
Then it’s back on the ferry and on to Ellis Island, where you’ll follow in the footsteps of 12 million immigrants. Walking the Stairs of Separation to understand the island’s two very different names: "The Island of Hope" and "The Island of Tears." Together with your expert guide, you´ll explore the museum’s impressive collection of interactive displays.
When the tour of Ellis Island concludes, you can choose to stay at Ellis Island longer or head straight back on the ferry.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Pier A Harbor House in Battery Park. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ellis Island. You can choose to head straight back onto the ferry with your guide, or you can linger on Ellis Island and return when you please.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services.
- You must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the statue´s lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that if you are carrying a backpack or large bags to Liberty Island, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker. Lockers cost $2 and the fee must be paid in cash (bills, not coins). Please be sure to bring dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Access to The Statue of Liberty Crown.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Book From $ 70.10
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- A guided tour of the Statue of Liberty.
- Access to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
- Access to Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
- All ferry tickets required between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Expert tour guide.
- A tour group of 20 people or fewer.
22 Battery Pl New York NY 10004
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.