100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Fri, 4 Feb 2022
From $ 64.00
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 26.70
3. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 35.70
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 37.90
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 28.80
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
Exclusive Disney on Broadway Tour
Join our Broadway insiders for a guided walking tour followed by a special tour of the New Amsterdam Theatre, where you'll see Disney's Prop Studio, getting up-close and personal with original props, costumes, and set pieces that bring the world of Disney to life. This is a once-in-a-lifetime tour for any Disney or Broadway fan! Book this amazing tour today!
- Enjoy a two-hour guided tour of the best of Broadway
- Discover the magic of Broadway productions
- Get a special guided tour of Disney's landmark New Amsterdam Theatre
- Visit the New Amsterdam Theatre's Costumes & Props Studio
- See the original costumes for your favorite Disney characters
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Broadway Insider Disney Tour
Spend a full hour with the in-house historian from the New Amsterdam Theatre, learning about the history of this incredible building. You’ll have the place to yourself so you can visit the first floor and balcony levels, admiring the vast stage as your guide describes what goes into the creation and performance of a Broadway production like Beauty & the Beast, Mary Poppins, Aladdin and The Lion King. You’ll hear stories of the goings-on behind the scenes and learn about the superstitions held by Broadway performers — including a few ghost stories.
The highlight of the experience is the second part of your New Amsterdam tour. You’ll visit the Prop Studio, where you’ll find treasures untold, getting up close and personal with original props, costumes and set piece for many of your favorite Disney on Broadway musicals.
While we do spend a lot of time on the Disney element of our tour (you’ll hear audio recordings from shows and learn lots of fun Disney trivia), we don’t just stop there: This is a proper Broadway tour.
To ensure that you get a full picture of Broadway and that you have as much context as possible when you visit the New Amsterdam, you’ll take a guided tour of Broadway before your visit to the theatre, stopping at other landmark theatres where legendary shows drew huge crowds and global attention.
You'll also discover the unlikely origins of Times Square and hear the rags-to-riches tale of NYC’s theatre district (and how Disney was instrumental in changing the fate of a notorious red light district).
With your Broadway Insider guide, you’ll see the most popular cast hangouts and identify the most important theatres — in both a historic sense and from a theatrical and musical standpoint.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the George M. Cohan statue at West 46th Street between Broadway and 7th Avenue. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the New Amsterdam Theatre. On occasion the tour may end within walking distance of the theatre.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts two hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four and twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.