100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. NYC TV & Movie Tourat NYC TV & Movie Tour, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 52.60
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
3. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Fri, 31 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
4. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 63.90
5. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 26 Jan 2021
From $ 28.10
6. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 2 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
7. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlet, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Mon, 25 Jan 2021
From $ 24.30
8. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 20 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
9. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
10. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
Are you into movies and TV-shows? Then our When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour is probably right up your alley! Your guide will take you to some of the most famous TV & movie locations above Times Square.
- Enjoy a 2-hour TV & movie locations tour
- See Monk's, the legendary Diner from Seinfeld
- Experience romantic locations from When Harry Met Sally
- Stop at the café where Meg Ryan was "stood up" in You’ve Got Mail
- Pass the museum from Men in Black, When in Rome, and Mr. Popper’s Penguins
- Spot the posh townhouse residence of Fran Fine from The Nanny
When Harry Met Seinfeld
During 2-hour TV and movie locations tour, you'll get to see many spots from different well-known movies and popular TV-shows, like Seinfeld, The Nanny and How I Meet Your Mother. Discover filming locations from Black Swan, Trainwreck, Cruel Intentions and so much more.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of McGee's Pub close to Central Park. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-9. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.