100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 36.40
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 24.00
3. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sat, 21 Sep 2024
From $ 71.60
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 36.40
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Tue, 21 Nov 2023
From $ 58.70
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 40.40
7. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 111.90
8. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sat, 23 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 39.70
9. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Fri, 20 Oct 2023 - Mon, 18 Dec 2023
From $ 36.70
Hip Hop Dance Tour
Join us for a fun tour like nothing you've ever tried before! It's a dance tour! And yes, you'll be dancing too! Learn about the dance groups that have help shape hip hop culture into what it is today.
- Enjoy a 2.5 dance tour
- Visit Rock Steady Park & Central Park
- See music video & dance studio locations
- Get to dance around the streets of NYC
What can I expect?
Hip hop culture isn’t just about music. In the early stages of hip hop, dance groups like the Rock Steady Crew and the New York City Breakers became legends turning beats into steps and performing dance battles that no one had ever seen before. This tour explores the indoor and outdoor venues that developed street dancing and turned hip hop dance into a cultural phenomenon.
Watch out – at any point we may put a boom box in the street and start a street dance circle where everyone is expected to participate. It doesn't masser if you’re a dancer or not, this interactive tour is ideal for performers that want to see where it all started – and boogie down a little along the way.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- From January to March the dance activities move indoors and points of interest are subject to change due to winter weather conditions.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour.