100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Tue, 7 Jul 2020
From $ 27.20
2. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Mon, 6 Apr 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
3. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Sun, 5 Apr 2020 - Tue, 14 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
4. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat All Around Town in 72 Hours, Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 1 May 2020
From $ 54.10
5. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat , Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 1 May 2020
From $ 122.60
6. Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tourat Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour, Mon, 6 Apr 2020 - Mon, 28 Dec 2020
From $ 36.10
7. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, Sat, 11 Apr 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 49.50
8. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Tue, 7 Jul 2020
From $ 27.20
9. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Mon, 6 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.30
10. Best of Manhatten Tourat , Tue, 14 Apr 2020 - Fri, 1 May 2020
From $ 132.90
Hip Hop Dance Tour
Join us for a fun tour like nothing you've ever tried before! It's a dance tour! And yes, you'll be dancing too! Learn about the dance groups that have help shape hip hop culture into what it is today.
- Enjoy a 2.5 dance tour
- Visit Rock Steady Park & Central Park
- See music video & dance studio locations
- Get to dance around the streets of NYC
What can I expect?
Hip hop culture isn’t just about music. In the early stages of hip hop, dance groups like the Rock Steady Crew and the New York City Breakers became legends turning beats into steps and performing dance battles that no one had ever seen before. This tour explores the indoor and outdoor venues that developed street dancing and turned hip hop dance into a cultural phenomenon.
Watch out – at any point we may put a boom box in the street and start a street dance circle where everyone is expected to participate. It doesn't masser if you’re a dancer or not, this interactive tour is ideal for performers that want to see where it all started – and boogie down a little along the way.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- From January to March the dance activities move indoors and points of interest are subject to change due to winter weather conditions.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour.