100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Sun, 1 Nov 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
2. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Th, 5 Nov 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 91.70
3. Food Tour in Brooklynat Food Tour in Brooklyn, Mon, 2 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 81.40
4. Bronx's Little Italy Tourat Bronx's Little Italy Tour, Wed, 4 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
5. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 4 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
6. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 5 Nov 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
7. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Mon, 2 Nov 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
8. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 70.10
9. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Th, 4 Feb 2021
From $ 26.80
10. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 30 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
Hip Hop Dance Tour
Join us for a fun tour like nothing you've ever tried before! It's a dance tour! And yes, you'll be dancing too! Learn about the dance groups that have help shape hip hop culture into what it is today.
- Enjoy a 2.5 dance tour
- Visit Rock Steady Park & Central Park
- See music video & dance studio locations
- Get to dance around the streets of NYC
What can I expect?
Hip hop culture isn’t just about music. In the early stages of hip hop, dance groups like the Rock Steady Crew and the New York City Breakers became legends turning beats into steps and performing dance battles that no one had ever seen before. This tour explores the indoor and outdoor venues that developed street dancing and turned hip hop dance into a cultural phenomenon.
Watch out – at any point we may put a boom box in the street and start a street dance circle where everyone is expected to participate. It doesn't masser if you’re a dancer or not, this interactive tour is ideal for performers that want to see where it all started – and boogie down a little along the way.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- From January to March the dance activities move indoors and points of interest are subject to change due to winter weather conditions.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour.