100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Food Tour in Brooklynat Food Tour in Brooklyn, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 81.40
2. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
3. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 7 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
4. Bronx's Little Italy Tourat Bronx's Little Italy Tour, Wed, 6 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
5. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 91.70
6. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 70.10
7. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
8. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
9. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
10. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour
Before the Globetrotters and 'the shake' there was Harlem – a central point for the birth of Hip Hop. Harlem’s contributions to art and culture are unparalleled. It’s a neighborhood with a rich heritage, incredible landmarks and a lifestyle all its own. This tour gives you the chance to move a little and check out important landmarks.
- Enjoy a 2 hour guided hip hop tour in the Bronx and Harlem
- Experience Graffiti Wall of Fame, Lenox Lounge & The Apollo Theater (Walk of Fame)
- Visit historic Harlem jazz clubs
What can I expect?
On this Harlem Hip Hop Tour you’ll see popular locations for hip hop music videos, incredible architecture, and hear stories for the very first time from your hip hop legend guides. As always, there will be plenty of photo opportunities, and a chance to take photos with your guides.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Small children 0-5 (free)