100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Sat, 12 Dec 2020
From $ 77.30
2. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Sun, 22 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 36.10
3. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 41.20
4. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
5. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 13 Dec 2020
From $ 56.80
6. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Wed, 9 Dec 2020
From $ 56.80
7. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 41.20
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
9. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 71.10
10. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat All Around Town in 72 Hours, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 86.60
Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour
- Enjoy a 3 hour hip hop tour in Brooklyn
- Travel over the Manhattan Bridge and into Hip Hop terrain in style
- Hear the stories straight from those that were there
- See the important landmarks
Where Brooklyn At?
On this Hip Hop Tour in Brooklyn you get to travel through iconic hip hop landmarks, checking out battle sites, movie locations, Barclay’s Center, the Promenade at the Brooklyn Bridge, and even Biggie’s doorsteps. You’ll hear about true experiences at each location, and hear secrets that only hip hop legends know.
You’ll also get to take photos with your guides, get autographs, and receive a free group photo of the whole tour crew.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts outside the Holiday Inn Soho on corner of Howard and Lafayette Street. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 6-18. Children between age 0-5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please bring cash if you might want to purchase souvenirs or snacks.