100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Tue, 26 Jan 2021
From $ 28.10
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 2 Feb 2020 - Sun, 24 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 20 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
4. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
6. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
7. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 44.30
8. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
9. Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlightsat Helicopter tour - 15 minutes of New York Highlights, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
10. NYC TV & Movie Tourat NYC TV & Movie Tour, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 52.60
Food Tour in Brooklyn
Visit New York City's best food neighborhood Brooklyn. On this tour you'll visit lots of interesting shop and restaurants in a neighborhood unlike almost any other in America. Come hungry!
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour in Brooklyn
- Learn more about this interesting neighborhood's food scene
- Try different kinds of beer and food
Visit New York City's Best Food Neighborhood - Brooklyn
Discover delicious mom & pop shops and restaurants and experience how food is the engine of a local eco-system. Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighborhoods have a vibrant mix of small, locally owned, artisanal food shops (both old and new) unlike almost any other neighborhood in America.
We'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been a integrated part of the neighborhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While we enjoy their delicacies, we'll learn about the neighborhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves and you'll find out what makes this neighborhood so special.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood, and your tour guide.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Stinky Bklyn. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts about 3 hours.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since this tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.