100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 22 Oct 2021
From $ 56.90
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 26.70
3. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 26.70
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 26.70
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 35.30
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 31.20
8. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Fri, 23 Apr 2021 - Fri, 20 Aug 2021
From $ 28.80
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Sat, 24 Apr 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Sat, 24 Apr 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
Food Tour in Brooklyn
Visit New York City's best food neighborhood Brooklyn. On this tour you'll visit lots of interesting shop and restaurants in a neighborhood unlike almost any other in America. Come hungry!
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour in Brooklyn
- Learn more about this interesting neighborhood's food scene
- Try different kinds of beer and food
What can I expect?
Discover delicious mom & pop shops and restaurants and experience how food is the engine of a local eco-system. Brooklyn's Smith and Court Streets and surrounding neighborhoods have a vibrant mix of small, locally owned, artisanal food shops (both old and new) unlike almost any other neighborhood in America.
We'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been a integrated part of the neighborhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While we enjoy their delicacies, we'll learn about the neighborhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves and you'll find out what makes this neighborhood so special.
Price of ticket includes beer tastings and food, transportation, tour map of the neighborhood, and your tour guide.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since this tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.