100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 28.10
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 20 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
5. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
6. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
7. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 63.90
8. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
9. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
10. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 44.30
Brewed in Brooklyn Tour
- Enjoy a 3 hour guided tour of a working brewery
- Taste different kinds of beer
- Visit two remaining 19th century brewery buildings that were once part of the old Brewers Row
- Enjoy a tasty lunch of pizza and lager beer
- Hear stories of brewing and bootlegging
- Learn about the history of the German neighborhood
- Taste more delicious craft beer at a bar in Williamsburg
Explore Brooklyn's Beer Brewing Industry
On this tour, we'll take a behind-the-scenes look at how beer is made at one of Brooklyn's three present-day breweries. We'll also explore the pre-prohibition era as we check out 19th century brewery buildings and a church, and share stories of the German immigrants who worked and lived in the neighborhood in those days.
And we are of course going taste plenty of craft beer and food along the way.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the Sugarburg Bar. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Is there an age limit for this tour?
Yes, since the Brewed in Brooklyn Tour includes alcohol you must be at least 21 years old to enjoy this tour. Proper identification will be required and checked.