100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
2. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 91.70
3. Food Tour in Brooklynat Food Tour in Brooklyn, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 81.40
4. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
5. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 7 May 2020 - Th, 25 Mar 2021
From $ 61.80
6. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Sun, 3 May 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
7. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 70.10
8. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
9. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
10. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 44.30
Bronx's Little Italy Tour
On the Bronx's Little Italy Tour you'll explore the exciting area between Belmont and Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. It's an area known for it's incredible food scene. Learn about the area's immigrant history and sample some culinary treat in the Bronx's Little Italy.
- Explore New York's culinary center
- Learn about the Bronx's fascinating immigrant history
- Try some of the area's best culinary treats in Little Italy
What can I expect?
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York culinary center with its authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish market, specialty stores and more. Learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road, learning how generations of Italian, Irish and other immigrants shape the history of the Bronx. Then you'll get to sample culinary treats in the Bronx's Little Italy.
After the tour we recommend that you end your day with exploring other areas of the Bronx such as The Bronx Zoo and the Bronx's Botanical Gardens.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.