100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 77.30
2. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Mon, 18 Jan 2021
From $ 28.10
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 22 Jan 2020 - Wed, 13 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
5. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
6. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
7. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat All Around Town in 72 Hours, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 54.10
8. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 21 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
9. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 63.90
10. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Mon, 20 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 101.00
Bronx's Little Italy Tour
- Explore New York's culinary center
- Learn about the Bronx's fascinating immigrant history
- Try some of the area's best culinary treats in Little Italy
Get a Taste of Bronx's Little Italy
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York culinary center with it's authentic Italian bakerys, butcher shops, fish market, specialty stores and more. Learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road, learning how generations of Italian, Irish and other immigrants shape the history of the Bronx. Then you'll get to sample culinary treats in the Bronx's Little Italy.
After the tour we recommend that you end your day with exploring other areas of the Bronx such as The Bronx Zoo and the Bronx's Botanical Gardens.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of Grand Central Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 6-12 years old.