Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 78.00
2. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sunday, Sun, 24 Nov 2019 - Sun, 8 Nov 2020
From $ 57.40
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
4. NYC TV & Movie Tourat NYC TV & Movie Tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 53.10
5. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
6. Sopranos Sitesat Sopranos Sites, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 64.50
7. Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tourat Harlem: Guided Hip Hop Tour, Sun, 17 Nov 2019 - Mon, 9 Nov 2020
From $ 36.40
8. Hip Hop Dance Tourat Hip Hop Dance Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 41.60
9. Brooklyn Hip Hop Tourat Brooklyn Hip Hop Tour, Th, 21 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 62.40
10. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Sun, 29 Mar 2020
From $ 92.60
Bronx's Little Italy Tour
- Explore New York's culinary center
- Learn about the Bronx's fascinating immigrant history
- Try some of the area's best culinary treats in Little Italy
Get a Taste of Bronx's Little Italy
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York culinary center with it's authentic Italian bakerys, butcher shops, fish market, specialty stores and more. Learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road, learning how generations of Italian, Irish and other immigrants shape the history of the Bronx. Then you'll get to sample culinary treats in the Bronx's Little Italy.
After the tour we recommend that you end your day with exploring other areas of the Bronx such as The Bronx Zoo and the Bronx's Botanical Gardens.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of Grand Central Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 6-12 years old.