100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Feb 2024
From $ 54.30
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 25.30
3. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 38.10
4. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 38.10
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 36.10
6. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 61.40
7. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 8 Feb 2023 - Mon, 5 Jun 2023
From $ 38.50
8. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 41.60
9. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Sat, 6 May 2023
From $ 32.10
10. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 6 Jun 2023
From $ 111.60
Bronx's Little Italy Tour
On the Bronx's Little Italy Tour you'll explore the exciting area between Belmont and Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. It's an area known for it's incredible food scene. Learn about the area's immigrant history and sample some culinary treat in the Bronx's Little Italy.
- Explore New York's culinary center
- Learn about the Bronx's fascinating immigrant history
- Try some of the area's best culinary treats in Little Italy
What can I expect?
Explore Belmont and Arthur Avenue, known as New York culinary center with its authentic Italian bakeries, butcher shops, fish market, specialty stores and more. Learn the history of Belmont and Fordham Road, learning how generations of Italian, Irish and other immigrants shape the history of the Bronx. Then you'll get to sample culinary treats in the Bronx's Little Italy.
After the tour we recommend that you end your day with exploring other areas of the Bronx such as The Bronx Zoo and the Bronx's Botanical Gardens.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.