100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 28 Feb 2021 - Sun, 27 Jun 2021
From $ 26.70
2. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Sat, 27 Feb 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
3. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Sat, 27 Feb 2021 - Sun, 27 Feb 2022
From $ 35.10
4. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Sun, 28 Feb 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 20.90
5. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Mon, 1 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 157.60
6. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sat, 27 Feb 2021 - Fri, 27 Aug 2021
From $ 56.90
7. Bronx's Little Italy Tourat Bronx's Little Italy Tour, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 36.10
8. Brewed in Brooklyn Tourat Brewed in Brooklyn Tour, Th, 4 Mar 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 91.70
9. Food Tour in Brooklynat Food Tour in Brooklyn, Tue, 2 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 81.40
10. Birthplace of Hip Hop Tourat Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 77.30
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour
Take a beautiful walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, which unites Manhattan with Brooklyn, and explore DUMBO, the cool Brooklyn neighborhood on the other side of the bridge.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the DUMBO neighborhood
What can I expect?
Learn the dramatic story of this world-famous landmark The Brooklyn Bridge while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline. Across the bridge, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood DUMBO. DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. The neighborhood known for its high-end boutiques, delicious desserts and pizza shops, art galleries and scenic waterfront.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.