Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 71.80
2. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 24.90
3. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 57.40
4. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 41.60
5. Manhattan Experience Tourat Manhattan Experience Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 134.20
6. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
7. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 102.00
8. TCM Classic Film Tourat TCM Classic Film Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
9. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 165.40
10. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 25.00
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour
Take a beautiful walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, which unites Manhattan with Brooklyn, and explore DUMBO, the cool Brooklyn neighborhood on the other side of the bridge.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the DUMBO neighborhood
Experience a Different side of New York
Learn the dramatic story of this world-famous landmark The Brooklyn Bridge while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline. Across the bridge, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood DUMBO. DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. The neighborhood known for its high-end boutiques, delicious desserts and pizza shops, art galleries and scenic waterfront.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the Tweed Courthouse on Chambers St. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between 6-12 years old.