100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
2. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
3. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
4. NBC Studio Tourat , Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 83.50
5. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
6. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.10
7. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 20.90
8. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 71.20
9. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 157.60
10. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 42.30
Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Tour
Take a beautiful walk across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge, which unites Manhattan with Brooklyn, and explore DUMBO, the cool Brooklyn neighborhood on the other side of the bridge.
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour guided tour
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
- Explore the DUMBO neighborhood
What can I expect?
Learn the dramatic story of this world-famous landmark The Brooklyn Bridge while you enjoy the gorgeous views of the Manhattan skyline. Across the bridge, explore the trendy Brooklyn neighborhood DUMBO. DUMBO stands for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass. The neighborhood known for its high-end boutiques, delicious desserts and pizza shops, art galleries and scenic waterfront.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.