100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. JFK Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 133.70
2. Newark Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 21.70
3. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 20.90
4. New York Explorer Passat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 16 Feb 2021
From $ 66.00
5. New York Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 108.20
6. LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 20.90
7. LaGuardia Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 107.90
8. Newark Airport Transfer: Private Transferat , Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 137.00
9. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 35.10
10. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 34.00
JFK Airport Transfer: Shared Transfer
Instead of stressing about public transportation or trying to flag down a taxi, choose our cost effective shared transfer, so your holiday in New York can begin hassle-free. Our driver will meet you at New York's John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport and takes you to your hotel.
- Enjoy an easy and hassle-free airport transfer
- Share a minivan with others and save money
- Book pick-up 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- The price includes all taxes, tolls and driver gratuities
Quick and Efficient Airport Transfer
Regardless if you are traveling alone, as a couple or in a large group, our professional drivers will ensure your transportation to and from JFK Airport is hassle-free!
Here you can order quick and efficient transportation between JFK airport and your hotel. Our door-to-door policy ensures transportation both to and from your hotel and JFK Airport.
Book your shared JFK airport transfer, and you will be met by a driver at the airport. If you wish, you can also order transportation back again, from your hotel to the airport.
How do I book my transfer?
Simply follow the booking steps.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to New York.
How does it work at the airport?
When you arrive in the airport, please go to the Ground Transportation Desk in the arrival terminal. Here you will receive all the necessary information about your transportation between the airport and your destination in New York City aboard one of our minivans.
How do I book a return transfer?
If you wish to to book a round trip ticket, please place two orders: One from the airport to your hotel and one from your hotel to the airport as every booking needs its own confirmation number.
I've booked a return transfer, how does it work?
If you have booked a return service from Manhattan to the airport, please call our airport agent two-three days before your departure. The phone number will be clearly marked on your ticket.
Where does the shuttle service operate?
This service only operates in Manhattan between Battery Park and 125th street.
How much luggage can I bring?
You are only allowed one standard suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person.
What's included in the price?
The price for this shared JFK airport transfer includes taxes, tolls and gratuities.
Are there child rates?
No, the price is the same for children as for adults, but children under age 4 are free of charge.
Are there car seats available?
No, if you're traveling with children under age 4 you must bring your own car seat.
- Only use minivans clearly marked GO AIRLINK NYC.
Very Good: 4.0 – 65 reviews
"Völlig problemloser Ablauf, nur kurze Wartezeit . Nach einem langen Flug ein perfekter Transfer!"
Veronika Tue, 14 Jan 2020
"Guter zuverlässiger Transfer. Alles super geklappt..."
Denise Tue, 22 Oct 2019
"Alles hat super geklappt.Der Fahrer war sehr freundlich und war vorab ein super Guide.Der Shuttle Service ist ein perfekte Alternative zum Taxi und somit auch viel günstiger. Würde ich immer wieder so machen."
Patricia Sun, 20 Oct 2019
Shared ride from JFK to our hotel in Manhatten
"The Shared Ride desk was easy to find. We got the number of our ride and waited for about 30 minutes. Our chauffeur came and picked us up. He was polite, a good driver and we had a pleasent ride to our hotel. Driving in he shared different facts about buildings and so on with us. For us it was a nice way to enjoy the scenery, the beautiful Manhattan skyline, streets, traffic and so on. Easy to book. Easy to figure out arriving at the airport. Best regards Helle Holm · Denmark · 9/2019"
Helle Mon, 23 Sep 2019