100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 35.10
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 35.70
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 26.70
4. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
5. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 27.10
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Wed, 4 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 37.90
7. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Th, 5 Aug 2021 - Th, 2 Dec 2021
From $ 28.80
8. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourat Madison Square Garden, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 29.40
9. Radio City Stage Door Tourat Radio City Music Hall, Fri, 6 Aug 2021 - Fri, 31 Dec 2021
From $ 26.30
Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours
The best way to experience New York City is aboard a Big Bus Tour. Hop on or off at your leisure and see all of New York's most famous landmarks. A convenient, secure, and fun way to get around town!
- Discover the best that New York has to offer
- Choose between one- or two-day passes or the Night Tour
- Get access to three or four loops
- Hop on and off as often as you'd like
- Explore New York City at your own pace
- Sit comfortably on the Big Bus buses
- Choose between popular add-ons for Premium + Deluxe
What can I expect?
Explore New York City with Big Bus
Experience the diverse culture, beautiful parks, stunning architecture and picturesque views atop an open-air bus. These unique city tours stop at 35+ key points of interest all around spectacular New York City where you can hop off and explore further on your own.
The Classic, Premium and Deluxe passes all give you access to the Downtown, Uptown and Midtown Loops. Heading Downtown you will see New York’s famous landmarks; from Times Square to the Empire State Building and the world famous Brooklyn Bridge.
Going Uptown you will enjoy views of Central Park, Museum Mile and cultural Harlem including the famous Apollo Theatre.
The Midtown Loop connects East to West to help you discover Hell’s Kitchen, the United Nations, Grand Central and the Hudson River at Pier 84.
The Brooklyn Loop is only included in the Deluxe Pass.
You can also choose to join our amazing two-hour non-stop Night Tour to see New York's best landmarks and attractions, including the Empire State Building and Times Square.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it to the first bus you take.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus and start exploring New York. The Night Tour starts at Stop #41: M&Ms World (7th Ave. and West 48th St).
How long is my ticket valid?
A Classic ticket is valid for 1 day and a Premium and Deluxe ticket is valid for 2 days. Your Night Tour ticket is valid for 6 months.
How long do the tours last?
The Downtown Loop lasts 2.5 hours, Uptown Loop lasts 2 hours, Midtown Loop lasts 1.5 hours & The Brooklyn Tour lasts 1.5 hours. The Night Tour lasts 2 hours.
How often do the buses run?
The buses run between every 15 minutes and once an hour, depending on the loop. The Night Tour departs every 20-30 minutes.
What language is the tour operated in?
There is live commentary in English and audio guides in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean & Russian.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 5-15. Children under age 5 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Very Good: 4.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 64.00
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
A Classic one-day pass includes three loops: Uptown, Downtown & Midtown.
A Premium two-day pass includes three loops: Uptown, Downtown & Midtown + Harlem Tour OR Panoramic Night Tour OR Brooklyn Tour + Buy one-hour bike rental, get one hour at Blazing Saddles.
A Deluxe two-day pass includes four loops: Uptown, Downtown, Midtown & Brooklyn + One-hour Sightseeing Cruise OR Panoramic Night Tour + Statue of Liberty Ferry OR Empire State Building + Entry into the Museum of the City of New York + Buy one-hour bike rental get one hour from Blazing Saddles.
Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.