100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlet, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 24.30
2. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 42.00
3. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Sat, 22 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
4. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.20
5. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Fri, 14 Aug 2020
From $ 35.60
6. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
7. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 101.00
8. Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Squareat Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 30.90
9. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Wed, 17 Feb 2021
From $ 28.10
10. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat , Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 122.60
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the line
Skip the line to Top of the Rock Observation Deck at Rockefeller Center and take in the unforgettable views over New York City. It's one of those things you just have to try when visiting The Big Apple. With prebooked tickets you can save time and skip the line at the box office!
- Skip the line to Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Enjoy the 360° panoramic views over New York City
- Ride the glass ceiling sky shuttles to the top
- Admire Rockefeller Center's beautiful interior
- Children under age 6 enter for free
What can I expect?
Enjoy the View from the Top
Take in the amazing sights of New York City and beyond with this stunning 360° panoramic view 70 stories up in the sky. The experience starts on the ground floor where you will find a mezzanine with a dazzling Swarovski crystal chandelier and a multi-media exhibit full of the rich history, architecture and art of Rockefeller Center.
Jump on board one of the glass ceiling sky shuttles for an exciting ride to the top, where you will find three stories of spectacular views, including stunning, open air outdoor decks.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by email. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you to Rockefeller Center.
How does it work?
You bring your e-ticket to the box office inside Rockefeller Center, where you exchange it for a ticket for the next available time.
You can also choose to exchange your ticket for a different date and time, and when you come back you'll step into an elevator and skip the lines entirely.
Available times may be limited.
Where is the entrance to Rockefeller Center?
The entrance is located on 50th street between 5th and 6th avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet.
When can I visit Top of the Rock?
Top of the Rock Observation Deck is open daily from 8 AM to midnight. The last elevator goes up at 11 PM.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the booking date stated on your e-ticket.
- Due to security we strongly recommend you do not bring any large bags or suitcases.
Are there child rates available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages 6 to 12. Children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Every day 8 A.M. to 12 P.M.
Last elevator is at 11 P.M.
Opening hours on bank holidays may vary.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 94 reviews
Top of the Rock-Fun Destination for everyone
"This is an excellent destination for anyone visiting New York City. The views were fantastic, and the waiting time to access the elevators reasonable. The venue itself is walking distance from other New York attractions such as Times Square and Central Park. I am happy I choose to visit the Rockefeller Center."
A voir !
"A voir de jour et par beau temps pour profiter de la vue sur central Park (non éclairé la nuit). Vue imprenable sur New York et particulièrement sur l’Empire State Building. Aucun soucis avec les billets achetés sur tic mate. Arrivés à l’ouverture donc pas de queue."
Julien Tue, 18 Feb 2020
"L’orario stabiliro viene posticipato per via delle troppe persone in coda, tuttavia tutto il resto è ben organizzato!"
Vito luigi Sat, 4 Jan 2020
Top c'est Top
"à faire sans hésitation"
Alain Tue, 15 Oct 2019
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Top of the Rock Observation Deck 30 Rockefeller Plaza. Entrance located on 50th street Between 5th and 6th avenues
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.