100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Mon, 4 May 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.50
2. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
3. Helicopter tour – New York in 20 minutesat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 298.70
4. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
5. NBC Studio Tourat , Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 83.50
6. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 28.10
7. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.10
8. New York Airport Transfer: Shared Transferat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 20.90
9. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 44.30
10. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutes
See The Big Apple from above and enjoy the breathtaking views over Manhattan. During your 15-minute helicopter ride, you'll see many of New York City's most incredible sights and landmarks.
- Enjoy a 15-minute helicopter ride
- Experience New York City from above
- See all of the major sights and landmarks
- Try a sightseeing tour like no other
What can I expect?
Experience The Big Apple like never before
Enjoy your 15-minute bird's eye tour over beautiful Manhattan. See New York City's most famous landmark, the Statue of Liberty, so close you can almost reach out and touch her!
Next up is the Empire State Building, the Chrysler building, Woolworth, and Met Life building. Then continue on to Ellis Island along with New York harbor, the George Washington Bridge, and last, but not least, the world-renowned Central Park before heading back to the heliport.
The tour is operated in English.
How does it work?
When you book your helicopter ride, choose the date you arrive in New York City as the 'Valid From' date, since your ticket is valid one month from the 'Valid from' date you choose.
Due to security reasons, it's essential that you call Liberty Helicopters to arrange the exact time and date of your flight. Liberty Helicopter's phone number will be clearly marked on your e-ticket.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts from Downtown Manhattan Heliport Pier 6. You can see a map here.
How many people does the helicopter seat?
Each helicopter seats 6 people.
Do I need to bring an ID?
Yes, all passengers must bring a valid photo ID or passport.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are valid one month from the 'Valid from' date you choose when booking your tickets.
When can I go on my helicopter ride?
You may schedule your helicopter ride with Liberty Helicopter during their normal hours of operation, which are Monday to Saturday from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- You will be charged a $40 service charge/heliport tax per person which iis collected and paid directly to Liberty Helicopters before takeoff.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 23 reviews
"Der var et personale man ikke kan få bedre , både på land og i luften !! Mvh Inger"
Inger margrethe, Frederiksberg
Big apple en hélicoptère
"Grandiose !!!! A faire absolument. C est un grand moment."
"Le survol de Manhattan en hélicoptère est une attraction incontournable. Je la recommande vivement. A faire absolument car c est un moment magique. Excellent !"
Print out voucher
Running Time: 0 hours 15 minutes
- A helicopter sightseeing tour over New York City.
Liberty Helicopters 6 E River Bikeway New York, NY 10004
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.