100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 36.10
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Th, 2 Feb 2023
From $ 38.00
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Th, 2 Feb 2023
From $ 22.20
4. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 95.90
5. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Wed, 4 Oct 2023
From $ 54.30
6. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 42.00
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Sat, 31 Dec 2022
From $ 37.60
8. Central Park Bike Rentalat , Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Th, 2 Feb 2023
From $ 37.60
9. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Th, 6 Oct 2022 - Th, 2 Feb 2023
From $ 37.60
10. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Fri, 21 Oct 2022 - Th, 29 Dec 2022
From $ 24.00
One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Line
The One World Observatory is the highest observatory in the western hemisphere! You reach the top in less than sixty seconds! From up there you can enjoy a spectacular view of the horizon. Book one of the hottest tickets in town, and skip the line to the Observatory deck!
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Visit the observation decks on the 100th and 102nd floor
- Enjoy the spectacular 360-degree view over New York City
- Stay as long as you like
What can I expect?
See New York from above
In May 2015, the One World Observatory Deck opened on the 100th & 102nd Floor at One World Trade Center making it the highest observatory deck, at the top of the highest building in the Western Hemisphere. The tower is also known as the Freedom Tower, built on the ground where the old iconic World Trade Center stood, until that terrible day 9-11-2001.
Upon entry, you'll be greeted in the Global Welcome Center, where a large video board features salutations in an array of languages, and a dynamically generated world map highlights the hometowns of visitors. You will experience a program called 'Voices,' which tells the personal stories of the men and women who built One World Trade Center. Next, you can get a close-up view of the very bedrock on which the building stands.
You then board one of five dedicated elevators to ascend to the 102nd floor in under 60 seconds. At the top, you'll experience a virtual time-lapse that recreates the development of New York City's skyline from the 1500s to present day.
Hereafter you will watch a two-minute video presentation that combines bird's eye imagery, time-lapse shots with abstract textures and patterns to present the unique pulse of New York City in three dimensions.
On the 100th floor of the Observatory, also known as the Discovery Level, you will experience expansive, 360-degree views in all directions, taking in the iconic sights and surrounding waters.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
We need to book your personal tickets, so it may take up to 48 hours before you will receive your e-ticket by mail. Please print out your e-ticket and bring it with you to One World Observatory.
How does it work?
You simply select your date and time you'd like to visit One World Observatory. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your entrance time.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the date and time you have chosen when booking your tickets.
- Please note you have to proceed through security to access One World Observatory, so please do not bring large backpacks or luggage.
- Our e-tickets do not skip any lines there might be at the security check and at the elevators going up and down from the observatory deck, only the entrance to the tower.
Are there child rates available?
No, but children under age 6 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
January 7 - March 3: 9 A.M. - 7 P.M.
March 4 – May 5: 8 A.M. - 9 P.M.
May 6 – October 1: 8 A.M. - 11 P.M.
October 2 – December 17: 8 A.M. - 9 P.M.
December 18 – January 3, 2021: 8 A.M. - 11 P.M.
Please note that the opening hours for the following days may be limited: 4th of July, September 11th, Thanksgiving, Black Friday (day following Thanksgiving), December 24th and 25th and New Year's Eve.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 48 reviews
Dejligt og nemt
"Det er bare så dejligt at bruge ticmate Der er ingen problemer, faktisk kommer man nogen steder hurtigere frem når man viser sin ticmate biletter "
OWO - det bedste var elevatorturen!
"OWO - var lidt en pengemaskine, da man skulle stile op til foto, etc. og næsten startede med en stor reklame for at låne/leje en iPad til at optimere oplevelsen. Vi havde skyet vejr, så noget af udsynet var lidt gnidret... Elevatorturen var fantastisk, så kunne godt have brugt mindst dobbelttid på den - synd at den kun varer 47 sek, for det var vældigt interessant at se byens udvikling...og det kunne vi godt have brugt meget længere tid på."
Pia b.s., København s
New York Memoriale 9/11
"Il biglietto prenotato in anticipo ci ha permesso di saltare la fila (abbastanza lunga). Per il resto tutto memorabile"