100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 1 Dec 2024
From $ 64.50
2. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 40.70
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 24.70
4. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Wed, 31 Jan 2024
From $ 59.10
5. Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rentalsat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Th, 30 May 2024
From $ 36.60
6. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Entranceat Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 40.00
7. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Mon, 26 Feb 2024
From $ 37.00
8. Empire State Building Express entryat Empire State Building Express entry, Mon, 4 Dec 2023 - Tue, 30 Apr 2024
From $ 112.70
Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise
Lean back into the breeze as you sail by the best attractions in New York City. Learn all about the wonderful sights of Manhattan from a boat cruise.
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, and much more
- Board and disembark at your choice of two different locations
- Enjoy a 90-minute cruise
- Learn the stories behind the landmarks
- Listen to the narration from a live guide
What can I expect?
If you wish to see the highlights of New York City from the water, while learning their stories as you go, then this is the tour for you! You get a 90-minute journey around the island of Manhattan, where all the while enjoying an unobstructed view of the New York City skyline.
The great thing about this cruise is the flexibility. You can hop on and off the boat in either Midtown or Downtown. The Midtown location is just a short walk from Times Square / the theater district. The downtown location is close to One World Trade Center, the 9/11 Memorial Museum, and The Oculus.
The Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, and South Street Seaport are just some of the attractions that you'll pass as you sail. You could take subways and taxis back and forth across Manhattan trying to get a glimpse of all these, or you could sit back, relax, and enjoy the view from the water.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy of the ticket with you to the cruise.
Where can I hop on and off?
There are two different stops to hop on or off the boat: Midtown or Downtown. The Midtown location is at Pier 78 and the Downtown location is at Brookfield Place Terminal.
Please remember to respect the rules on board. This means:
- No running on board.
- No cutting or skipping the line.
- No standing on the furniture.
- Remain with your party.
- Remain inside while the gangway is being lowered and raised.
Book From $ 34.70
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
- Drinks and snacks available for purchase onboard.
- Optional group photo taken prior to boarding.
Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.