100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
2. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
3. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
4. New York Explorer Passat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Th, 10 Dec 2020
From $ 66.00
5. Empire State Buildingat Empire State Building , Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 41.40
6. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sat, 13 Jun 2020
From $ 35.30
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: Skip the Lineat One World Observatory, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 38.20
8. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat Madame Tussauds New York: Skip the line, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 42.30
9. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the lineat The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Skip the line, Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 28.90
10. The Guggenheim: Skip the Lineat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Sun, 12 Jan 2020
From $ 26.60
Gulliver's Gate: Skip the line
Gulliver's Gate is a world of miniature located in New York's Times Square. Nearly as big as a football field, this attraction provides tiny everything and big-time fun. Buy your tickets online and avoid waiting in line!
- See Times Square's most miniaturized, yet perhaps greatest, attraction
- Explore the sights of South America, Europe, NYC, & more
- Admire the real, working models, all at 1:87 scale
- Watch the tiny locks of the mini Panama Canal in action
What can I expect?
Explore Gulliver's Gate
Times Square seems gigantic as it is, but things will feel a lot bigger out there after Gulliver's Gate - a brilliant interactive world of miniatures, a full city block wide! Visit South America, Europe, New York City, Russia, Asia and more as you trot around the globe in the middle of Manhattan.Behind the neon lights of Manhattan's Times Square is an equally mesmerizing world - just on a somewhat smaller scale. It's perfect for kids, but big people will also love Gulliver's Gate, which brings a planet packed with tiny sights and sounds to a space of almost 50,000 square feet (4,600 m2).
Experience the majesty of the gushing Iguazu Falls in Argentina, and the functioning locks of the Panama Canal in the South American exhibition. Like everything else here, they're at a 1:87 scale.
See the mysteries of the ancient world blend with the cosmopolitan cafe culture in contemporary Jerusalem in the Middle Eastern part.
Admire the Big Apple illuminated at night in the NYC exhibition and then head to Asia, Europe and Russia for more mini surprises.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete, your e-ticket will be sent to your email. Smartphone tickets are accepted.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
All children under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- You´ll skip the line access to Gulliver's Gate
- You´ll receive lanyard and souvenir key that will allow unlock interactive experiences within the models
- You´ll also get a map and scavenger hunt checklist to help you find hidden items within the models
Gulliver's Gate: Skip the line
Gulliver's Gate 216 West 44th Street New York, NY 10036
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.