See New York from the air and enjoy the breathtaking and fantastic view!
The "New York, New York
" ride gives you the most amazing and breathtaking view of the City and a little extra!
If you want the full package of New York by air
here is your opportunity! See all the best sites with this 20 minute tour
. See the United States' most famous landmarks. Start your tour over Hudson River
, flying by Manhattan's Financial District
, get a bird's eye view of the Statue of Liberty
, continue on to the Empire State Building, Chrysler, Woolworth
, and Met Life buildings, Verrazano Bridge, Ellis Island, Governors Island
along with New York harbor
, the George Washington Bridge
, and the world-renowned Central Park
. You will fly over Yankee Stadium, Columbia University
and the Palisades of New Jersey
before heading back to the heliport.
The tour starts from Downtown Manhattan Heliport Pier 6. See map HERE
: A Service/Heliport tax of USD 40,- is charged per person before takeoff directly to Liberty Helicopters! * During homes games no helicopters fly over Yankee Stadium! Important
- The Tour is in English!
- The tickets will be sent to your e-mail address when your booking and payment has been completed
- Choose the date you arrive in New York as “Valid From” date, as the ticket is valid 1 month from the “Valid from” date you choose. - Due to security reasons for flying over Manhattan it's important that you call Liberty Helicopters to arrange exact time and date before you go! Liberty Helicopter's phone number will be clearly marked on your ticket/voucher.
- When you contact Liberty Helicopters you can reserve your ride during the operating hours of Monday to Saturday from 09:00am to 6:00pm.
- All passengers must bring a valid photo ID, e.g. a passport
- There can be up to 6 persons in each helicopter.