Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
Venue InfoMove cursor over image to enlarge
1. Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tourat Woodbury Common Outlets Shopping Tour, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 25.80
2. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 167.00
3. Hop-On Hop-Off 72 Hoursat All Around Town in 72 Hours, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 88.20
4. Super New Yorkat Super New York Package 72 hours, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 135.50
5. The New York Passat The New York Pass, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 29 Feb 2020
From $ 138.60
6. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 25.20
7. New York Explorer Passat , Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Th, 5 Nov 2020
From $ 67.20
8. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Mon, 11 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 25.10
9. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Wed, 4 Nov 2020
From $ 57.90
10. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 42.00
Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hours
See the best sights in New York in 48 hours with our Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses. With over 30 stops and connecting transfer points it is easy to switch from one tour loop to another. You can also experience New York from the water with the Hop-On Hop-Off ferries. Also included with your ticket is free access to either the New York Historical Society or The Museum of the City of New York, and a free Eat and Play Card with great discounts!
- 48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker tickets
- CitySightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off ferry tickets
- An escorted Night Tour with live commentary and Manhattan skyline photo opportunities
- Live commentary in English and an audio guide in 11 languages on the buses and ferries
- Ticket for either the New York Historical Society or the Museum of the City of New York
- A free Eat and Play Card - the NYC savings card
Click HERE to see a map of the loops
Get All Around Town
Hop on one of the many Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing buses and enjoy the ride. On the buses you'll have the option to listen to the tour guide in English or an audio guide in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew.
CitySightseeing New York Hop-On Hop-Off Ferry allows you to enjoy a fun & flexible sightseeing tour around Manhattan harbor by the sea! Learn about NYC with guided tour commentary while traveling from stop to stop.
Visit either the New York Historical Society, one of America’s pre-eminent cultural institutions dedicated to fostering research, presenting history and art exhibitions. Founded in 1804, the New York Historical Society is the oldest museum in New York City. Or choose the Museum of the City of New York, celebrating the city's cultural diversity and evolution.
You also get a free Eat and Play Card, which offers you savings on your stay in New York on everything from dining, attractions, entertainment, shopping and more. Each card is valid for up to 4 people and can be used again and again for the duration of an entire NYC stay (up to 30 days).
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it to Gray Line CitySightseeing New York visitor center, where you'll exchange it for your tickets.
Hop-On Hop-Off bus tickets are valid for 48 hours from the time the ticket is issued at the visitor's center. Tickets for the New York Historical Society, the Museum of the City of New York and city sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off ferry are valid as indicated on the ticket stub.
What can I see with the Hop-On Hop-Off buses?
Downtown Tour: Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, World Trade Center site, Battery Park (departure point for Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island ferry), South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City, United Nations, Fifth Avenue and more.
Uptown Tour: Stops include Central Park, Lincoln Center, Theater District, Fifth Avenue, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Apollo Theatre and Harlem neighborhoods, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim and other famous cultural attractions on Museum Mile and more.
Brooklyn Tour: Stops include Brooklyn Promenade/ Cadman Plaza, Atlantic Avenue, Barclays Center, Brooklyn Museum of Art and Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Public Library, Fort Greene Park and Brooklyn Academy of Music. You will also see Old Fulton Landing, Grand Army Plaza, Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan skyline.
Bronx Tour: The Bronx – birthplace of hip-hop, tap dancing and breakdancing; home to the Grand Concourse (1909) modeled on Paris' Champs-Elysees and Yankee Stadium. The tour begins at the Grant’s Tomb. En-route to the Bronx you will view more neighborhoods of Harlem and Upper Manhattan. Your tour guide will provide information about the history, culture and diverse population of the Bronx. At the only hop-off stop you can get off and see baseball’s Yankee Stadium, home to the 27-time World Series Champions, the New York Yankees.
Night Tour: See New York when it sparkles! Enjoy the night-time views and ambiance of Midtown Manhattan. Also marvel at the memorable views of Chinatown, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and more!
Lights of the Holiday Tour: During the holiday season the Night Tour becomes a "Lights of the Holiday" Tour, featuring animated window displays & holiday decorations at New York's famous department stores, the giant tree at Rockefeller Center and Manhattan’s other unique sights during holidays.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, there are children's rates for children between three and eleven years old. Children under age three, accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, travel free of charge.
Very Good: 3.8 – 15 reviews
Gotta do this in NYC!
"I booked ahead of time and then picked up my tickets there and did the all loops tour and loved it!! It is the best way to see NYC! Buy the VIP card because you don't have to wait any extra time for some of the attractions at the stops or wait to get in line at the pick up locations. I would definitley book them again!"
Visite en car
"Très bonne organisation pour la récupération des billets, malgré le monde incroyable !! Le supplément pour le pas VIP est un peu cher mais beaucoup de confort. Par contre la traduction en français n'est pas excellente !! Un des guides a été fort désagréable , beaucoup plus intéressé par le pourboire que l'information aux touristes, dommage car beaucoup d'autres forts sympathiques ."
"La réservation a été facile, pour la récupération des billets, beaucoup de monde mais bonne organisation."