100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. 9/11 Memorial & Museumat 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Mon, 20 Jul 2020
From $ 35.50
2. Madame Tussauds New Yorkat , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 33.00
3. Rockefeller Center Tourat Rockefeller Center, Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Fri, 22 Jan 2021
From $ 28.10
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Sundayat , Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Sun, 17 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
5. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 20 Jan 2021
From $ 56.80
6. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat , Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 24.70
7. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sun, 5 Apr 2020
From $ 44.30
8. When Harry Met Seinfeld Tourat When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 26 Dec 2020
From $ 49.50
9. New York Cocktail Tourat New York Cocktail Tour, Sun, 26 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 91.70
10. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the Lineat Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Fri, 24 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 25.30
9/11 Memorial & Museum: Guided Tour & Skip the Line
Join us for a beautiful tour to the well-known, and lesser known, memorials for the attack on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. Visit Ground Zero to gain a deeper understanding of 9/11, the effect it had on the city (and the world!), and the long struggle undertaken in New York City to move forward from that tragic day.
- Explore the 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Admire the new One World Trade Center
- Visit St. Paul's Chapel and see the handmade memorials
- Learn about the economic effects of the attack
- Visit the Eleven Tears Memorial
- Explore the lesser-known Winter Garden
- See the stunning Memorial Pools at Ground Zero
- Visit the Fireman's Memorial & The Survivor Tree
- Skip the line to the 9/11 Museum & explore on your own
- Enjoy a small, intimate group
What can I expect?
9/11 Memorial & Museum
On this tour, you’ll explore not just the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, but the areas and landmarks around the World Trade Center. Your guide will take you to visit St. Paul’s Chapel, where friends and families gathered to hear news of their loved ones, and where handmade prayers and memorials still lie.
At Brookfield Place (previously known as the World Financial Center) you’ll learn about the economic effects of the attack and the struggle to rebuild afterwards. You’ll visit the Eleven Tears Memorial, a touching and personal memorial, which commemorates the 11 American Express employees that died in 9/11. The Winter Garden is another must-see on Vesey Street. You may have missed it on your own, but with a local guide leading the way, you won’t miss a beat.
Then we’ll head for Ground Zero, to see the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, each one built in the footprint of one of the twin towers, and inscribed with the names of all those who perished in the attack. Your guide will take you to the Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree and tell you the incredible stories of courage and loss.
The last stop on our tour is one we’ll let you manage on your own. The 9/11 Museum is a very well curated space, with artefacts salvaged from the event on display, alongside countless personal stories. It’s a very moving visit, best taken in at your own pace in silence. We still have one last perk, though – we’ve pre-reserved your museum tickets, so you’ll skip long lines to gain immediate access.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of St. Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Museum where you'll continue on your own. The 9/11 Memorial Museum is non-guided with 5 PM entry.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts two hours, plus the time you spend at the 9/11 Museum.
How long do I need to explore the 9/11 Museum?
A visit takes approximately two hours.
- Please note that you will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the forseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.