Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandat Statue of Liberty: Guided Boat Tour, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 24.90
2. Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Offat Statue of Liberty: Ellis Island by ferry & Hop-On Hop-Off, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 102.00
3. Hop-On Hop-Off 48 Hoursat All Around Town in 48 Hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 71.80
4. Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesdayat Harlem: Guided tour & gospel - Wednesday, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Wed, 11 Nov 2020
From $ 57.40
5. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 41.60
6. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkat FreeStyle Pass New York, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 165.40
7. Manhattan Experience Tourat Manhattan Experience Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 134.20
8. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
9. TCM Classic Film Tourat TCM Classic Film Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 58.30
10. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 165.40
Statue of Liberty Tour with Ellis Island & Statue Pedestal
- Take an early ferry to Liberty Island
- Avoid the crowds with an early departure
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Statue of Liberty
- Get special access to the statue pedestal
- Visit Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Get more from your experience with an expert guide at the Ellis Island
- Walk the Stairs of Separation & visit the Kissing Post
- Hear tales at the American Immigrant Wall of Honor
- Enjoy a small tour group of max. 20 people
Meet NYC's Most Famous Lady up close
The tour starts with a little context, visiting the sites around Battery Park. The memorials here rarely get the attention they deserve, from visitors rushing past to board the ferry. You'll get to visit some of them: the Castle Clinton National Monument, Pier A Harbor House, the American Merchant Mariner’s Memorial, the Sphere and New York Korean War Veteran’s Memorial.
Then it’s off to Liberty Island, with priority boarding to get us the best seats on the ferry – and since we leave so early you’ll arrive at the Statue before the crowds. Once you arrive, you’ll enjoy stunning views back over the city. Your guide will take you right into the pedestal, getting you closer to Lady Liberty than a regular visit. Here your guide will teach you a little about the city’s greatest icon.
Gifted to the US by France, Lady Liberty wasn’t as warmly received as you would think. With your expert guide on hand, you’ll hear all about the struggle that got her on her feet and made her even more special to the people of New York.
Then it’s back on the ferry and on to Ellis Island, where you’ll follow in the footsteps of 12 million immigrants. Learn about the lengthy immigration process they went through, walking the Stairs of Separation to understand the island’s two very different names – ‘The Island of Hope’ and ‘The Island of Tears’. Together you’ll explore the museum’s impressive collection of interactive displays, asking all the questions you want of your expert guide.
The tour ends in Ellis Island, so you can stay a little longer if you’d like, or head back on the ferry with your guide.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Pier A Harbor House at Battery Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ellis Island. You can choose to stay on Ellis Island and return when you please or take the ferry back to Battery Park with the guide.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
- You must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the Statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
- Please note that guests will need to pass through airport style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
- Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
- Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.