100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: The Best of NYCat New York Cruise: The Best of NYC, Wed, 5 Aug 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 45.40
2. Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tourat , Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 70.10
3. Helicopter tour – New York in 15 minutesat , Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 226.60
4. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
5. Central Park Movie Sitesat Central Park Movie Sites, Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Sat, 2 Jan 2021
From $ 32.00
6. Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tourat Gossip Girl Hotspots: Guided tour, Fri, 7 Aug 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
7. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Th, 6 Aug 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 24.80
8. New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Libertyat New York Cruise: Manhattan Skyline & Around Statue of Liberty, Wed, 5 Aug 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 32.00
9. Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Toursat Big Bus Hop-On-Hop-Off Tours, Wed, 5 Aug 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 71.20
10. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, Sat, 8 Aug 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 90.70
Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access: Guided Ellis Island & 9/11 Memorial Tour
See three New York landmarks in one day on this amazing package tour - the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the 9/11 Museum. We’ve taken care of all the details – everything from tickets for the ferry to Liberty Island, to special access at the Statue of Liberty, and pre-reserved tickets for the 9/11 Memorial Museum – so you can relax and focus on the tours. Book your tickets here and save!
- Enjoy a guided tour of Lower Manhattan
- Get two tours in one and save
- Visit the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island
- Get with special access to the pedestal* and get a better view
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ellis Island Immigration Center
- Get a more personal experience of 9/11
- Enjoy a local-led tour of Ground Zero
- Explore the 9/11 Museum on your own
- Enjoy a tour group with a maximum of 20 people
What can I expect?
Experience Two Important Landmarks
Visit two of New York City's most famous attractions: the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial.
The tour starts early at Battery Park. With priority boarding you’ll be one of the first people aboard one of the first boats to Liberty Island. Once docked, your guide will lead you on a tour of the island and on to the Statue of Liberty. During your guided tour, you’ll enjoy special access to the statue pedestal, allowing you to get closer to the statue than general access visitors.
It’s back aboard the ferry then for the short ride to Ellis Island. Your guide will walk you through the fantastic exhibits of the Ellis Island Museum, answering any questions you may have. This is where the first part of your tour ends, and with two to two and a half hours before the next leg of our Lower Manhattan journey, you have plenty of time to look around on your own.
Hop on the ferry back to Battery Park (included in the price) and get some lunch (not included) on your way to the meeting point for our afternoon activity a complete 9/11 tour.
Throughout your tours you’ll be accompanied by expert local guides, to tell you the fascinating tales behind these landmarks, filling you in with personalized stories and details you won’t get from placards or audio guides.
We start not at the 9/11 Memorial itself, but at St. Paul’s Chapel. This is where people gathered after the attack to await news of their loved ones, to mourn, to pray and to offer support. The walls here are still covered in touching handmade memorials, reminding visitors that 9/11 wasn’t just a huge global and political event, but a crippling personal tragedy for thousands of New Yorkers.
The last site on our tour, the 9/11 Memorial Museum, is wonderfully curated, with artifacts salvaged from the attack and harrowing personal stories. We’ve found that it’s best to visit on your own, as the displays can be quite emotional, but do we have a parting gift. We’ve pre-reserved your tickets so you don’t have to waste time waiting in lines here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Pier A Harbor House at Battery Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approximately eight and a half hours.
Is there a dress code?
There is not official dress code at the 9/11 Memorial Museum, but please dress respectfully.
- *Please be aware that the Statue of Liberty pedestal access requires a 215-step climb, with no elevator access. Please note also that this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures put in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages four to twelve. Children under age four are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
What’s not included?
Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's Crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.