100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruiseat New York Cruise: 2-hour Evening Cruise, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 41.20
2. New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Bateaux NYC 4-Course Dinner Cruise, Th, 19 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 195.70
3. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Dinner Cruise, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 156.60
4. New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruiseat New York Cruise: Spirit of NYC Buffet Lunch Cruise, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 88.60
5. Eat and Play Card New Yorkat Eat and Play Card , Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 24.80
6. Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hoursat Shop, Hop & Top Package 96 hours, Mon, 16 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 163.80
7. Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruiseat Hop-on Hop-off NYC Cruise, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.10
8. New York City Sightseeing Cruiseat New York Sightseeing Cruise, Wed, 18 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.90
9. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the lineat , Sun, 15 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 35.10
10. Sex and the City: Guided tourat Sex and the City: Guided tour, Tue, 17 Dec 2019 - Mon, 14 Dec 2020
From $ 57.70
New York Cruise: 2-hour Lunch Cruise
Prebook your spot on our scenic Sightseeing Lunch Cruise and enjoy one of the unique ways to see Manhattan! Enjoy an afternoon of dining, dancing and incredible views as you cruise along the Hudson River.
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise around NY harbor
- Admire the amazing NYC skyline
- Let yourself be entertained by the pianist
- Enjoy a lovely three-course pre set lunch
Enjoy a Relaxed, yet Sophisticated, Lunch Cruse
Your cruise departs from Chelsea Piers in New York City, following a route that includes well-known landmarks like the Freedom Tower, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
See the majestic New York City skyline and get up-close views of the iconic Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridges. Enjoy incredible views from inside the glass-enclosed ship or head out to the open-air observation area. Meanwhile, our pianist will entertain you with music and interesting facts about New York’s notable sights as we cruise by.
Piano melodies are the perfect complement to a leisurely three-course lunch, filled with flavorful selections prepared by our chef. Enjoy attentive and friendly service for your party while you savor creative appetizers, entrées and desserts.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the tour begin?
The cruise starts at Chelsea Piers - Pier 61. The address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The cruise ends back at Chelsea Piers.
How long does the tour last?
The cruise lasts approx. 2 hours.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there a dress code?
The dress code for the lunch cruise is dressy and smart. No casual jeans, t-shirts, shorts, or flip-flops please.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-12. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.